When a volunteer adopts an EVENT need and says they are bringing multiple people with them to serve, have you ever wanted to know who those people are and have each of them receive automated reminder emails? Want to see the serving activity of your small groups and families? Well now you can!
Registration is quick!
If a volunteer changes the quantity of people coming to anything greater than 1 then a pop-up appears asking if they’d like to register a “group”. That individual names the group and registers everyone in their group to meet that need by entering the following information for each group member.
Each individual becomes a Pending Member of the Master Organization (if they are not already approved). The system will remember the group so that the user can utilize it at a later date. Group members can always be deleted or added.
Note: do not check the per user limit when posting the need if you want to allow your volunteers to utilize group sign-up.
Reporting is easy!
Data for each volunteer is captured on your current Needs and Commitments Reports.
- See what individuals and groups have sign up for particular need.
- Search easily by group name to see all the serving activity of a particular group.
- Sort by individual to see how he/she as served by themselves or with a particular group(s).
Emails Go to Everyone!
- Each group member receives a confirmation email with unique access to their personal serve account (through a temporary password).
- Each group member can edit or cancel their own commitment at their convenience.
- Each Group member receives automatic reminder emails at 21, 7, and 1 day prior to the need date.